Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012

Today is the start of our running club. Yeh!!! I am excited about that. My hope is that my energy level holds out till this evening. Yesterday, the fatigue monster was grinding at my heels. I did not go running yesterday morning but forced myself to go last night and ran 2 miles on the treadmill. That helped me alot. It seemed to help break the fatigue and I felt more energized after I ran. I don't understand it but, sometimes that happens. Then there are other times where just the opposite. I feel even more fatigued. It is so hard to judge. The one thing that does really upset me is that running club meets at the same time as Pilates. So, just like last year, I will take a time-off from Pilates classes. I will just have to be very diligent to doing Pilates on my own. Pilates helps me so much with balance and core strength. It really is amazing! Well, wish me luck tonight that my energy holds up. That is the real key to everything. At least, the weather is very nice - sunny and warm. As I always say --- "just do it!" That is what I am going to do and the other big goal is to stay upright...

No comments:

Post a Comment