Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 5, 2014

Yes, soon I will be the Nana of two wonderful grandchildren!! Today, as I'm writing this Kollin is napping in my arms. That is pretty sweet! Well, I have NOT run since the Pec Memorial Day race. I have started seeing the therapist this week. He is the same one I saw before. He put me through a few exercises, ultrasound, and assessments. Told him I was still doing the hip/balance exercises 3X per week. He wants me to continue with those. I told him I plan to be released by the end of July. At that time, I plan to start training for the 1/2 marathon in September. The therapist was not so sure about that or me to continue with running. I was VERY upset! (Understatement). But then I thought look at where I started and NO ONE ever thought I could do what I am doing. So maybe I could get back to it. I am keeping my exercise up and increase my biking mileage. So even with this set back - I am still moving forward. ALWAYS FORWARD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment