Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 17, 2014

Yes, this picture is real! This was the scene looking out my backyard on Saturday morning. That is NOT SNOW BUT HAIL!!!! Yes, there was really this amount of hail. I was planning on going out in the morning and try to get in a run. I'm VERY GLAD I looked at the forecast prior. It had been looking like rain all morning. Believe it or not, I did get a short run that day late in the afternoon. Sunday was nothing but rain and cold. This is not my year for running. My ankle is still VERY PAINUL!!! (Understatement!). I am doing nothing but eating Ibuprofen and alternate cold packs and moist heat. I really pray that next week this Doctor can fix me!!! This has been HELL!!!! I was hoping to get in a long run this weekend but, I don't know. I have been doing some short runs this week and I have REALLY been hurting. Sometimes - life is a BITCH!!! I know the MS caused the "wobble" in my ankle which caused this issue. Which then in turn, caused this "whatever" with my ankle!!! I may whine and bitch but, I will not ALLOW the MS monster to take me down!!!! It can go right to HELL where it belongs!!!! So right now, I am trying to run what I can. It is hard because, any run I do I pay the price with the aftermath. The pain is getting more intense. I just have to go with the thought that next week I will be getting an answer to this nightmare. That is all I can do!!! In the meantime - ALWAYS FORWARD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment